We welcome all Stanford graduate students interested in mentoring and supporting the next generation of researchers in science and engineering to join SERIO. There are many ways to get involved in a variety of programming throughout the school year and summer, check out some below!
How can I participate?
- Become a graduate student mentor
- Share your knowledge about graduate school
- Meet with diverse undergraduate students quarterly in informal meetings
- Help with event coordination
- Join our weekly meetings to plan events
- Help execute events, including organizing activities and speakers
- Participate in the annual SERIS program
- Give a lab tour
- Sit on a student panel
- Help with planning and fundraising
- Become an elected SERIO officer
- We are always looking for more excited graduate students to become a part of our team
- Check out our Constitution on our Cardinal Engage page for more information about officers
I'm interested in joining SERIO, now what?